DO WE BELIEVE?

GRANITE LEADERS IN DA HOUSE! I have a question I want us to chew on for a little bit, here it is. DO WE REALLY BELIEVE? Now before you get all spiritual on me, let me share with you a verse of Scripture following the resurrection of Jesus. This verse refers to the people Jesus hung out with teaching for 3.5 years. People who were told Jesus would be CRUCIFIED, BURIED and would RISE AGAIN. Ok, now for the verse...


Mark 16:11, "But when she TOLD THEM that Jesus was ALIVE and she had seen him, they DIDN'T BELIEVE her."

That’s heavy right! GRANITE LEADERS if we are going to see GOD DO THINGS in NEW ENGLAND that we can’t do, we're going to have to BELIEVE HIM, HIS WORD, and HIS PROMISES. We throw out EPHESIANS 3:20 all the time, my suggestion is to take time this week to PRAY through Ephesians 3:20 and ask God to INCREASE OUR FAITH.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE