Sunday August 16, 2009
After a week of vacation I couldn't wait to get back to GRANITE UNITED and here are a few reasons why:
- God is doing something very special in our church
- We have amazing volunteer leaders who simply bring it every week for Jesus
- It's a joy to be around our team of pastors, who are dedicated to the dream of Jesus
- There is an electricity when our church family is together
- When you're at GRANITE you're with family
- You never know what to expect, but you always expect God to do something big
- Engaging worship
- Powerful presentation
- Lots of guests
- LIFE CHANGE!
Those are some of my reasons, what are some of yours?