WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Eccl. 11:4, “Farmers WHO WAIT for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they NEVER HARVEST.” NLT

I have been spending a ton of time MEDITATING on this verse. I don’t want to be the person who NEVER HARVESTS. I believe Jesus who gave me the best of Him, deserve the best of me. I know I fall woefully short at times, but I want to be the guy who isn’t afraid to GO BIG for GOD!

As leaders if we are going to ADVANCE THE KINGDOM OF GOD then we must not sit around WAITING for perfect circumstances, waiting to find the time, thinking one day I’ll get to it. We cannot and must not HOLD BACK! LEADERS LEAD, that why it’s called LEADERSHIP. We are blessed at GRANITE to have a team of AMAZING LEADERS, but let me ask you to consider a few things.

1. Are you giving your BEST to Jesus in your MINISTRY, or are you holding back? If you are you’re going to miss the HARVEST.

2. Are you giving your BEST to Jesus with your OFFERINGS, or are you waiting for perfect circumstances? If you are you’re going to miss the HARVEST.

3. Are you giving your BEST to your TEAMS or are you thinking about one day you’ll get to it? If so YOUR TEAM WILL MISS THE HARVEST!

See the decisions we make not only affect us personally, but affect the people who TRUST US as their leaders. One of the greatest things we get to do is to LEAD PEOPLE in such a way that sets them up to hear WELL DONE from Jesus Himself. How cool is that!

So as we go into fall and we GRANITE prepares for HARVEST, the question is ARE YOU READY FOR HARVEST?

Comments

  1. This reminds me of the Care Pastor meeting where you talked to us through having HEALTHY PRODUCTIVE ministry teams. Healthy teams work hard in preparation not just for the here and now, but for the next group of people who need to be cared for and loved on. They are constantly replicating themselves and releasing ministry. Healthy teams grow to allow room for a greater harvest! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! It is so huge not to dwell on past successes but rather to keep pushing for more....more from myself, more from my team...yes, it will cat us something...free time, some dough, create extra stress at times. BUT to be used by God to help someone He loves come to love Him back!?!?! What could be more rewarding than that!?! After how He has changed my life so much, how can I offer any less than excellence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few services back we talked about getting out of the boat putting our faith and trust in God into action. The soul that has been redeemed acts and not from the position of doubt but the certainty of trust not only of Jesus around me but Jesus within me. We are salt and light when we are active not when we are turned off or lost savior. So if we get out of the boat then we don't crawl back into it. Our faith is in someone not in it's self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just screams, Stop making excuses. Do what you have been called to do, and don't wait. And if something is preventing you from that (too busy, too much on my plate, etc.), then CHANGE whatever it is that's stopping you. We have a very short time, to make the impact God has called us to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to ask myself this questions EVERYDAY! Am I ready? We have the OPPORTUNITY everyday to be a servant of Christ and live for PEOPLE! My prayer everyday is that as a ministry team we will always be ready for what God has planned for Granite. I know and believe that God is not done and EVEN GREATER THINGS ARE YET TO COME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEADERS LEAD

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

Got To Love It