I'm Just Saying...

I want to take time to say THANK YOU to some people who have BLESSED me big time! October was pastor appreciation month and I was reminded once again how BLESSED I am, but I also know like a quarterback who gets too much credit when the football team wins and to much criticism when they lose, I know that there are a lot of people who make GRANITE what she is...

I'M JUST SAYING...I have the most amazing wife! I am blessed to be married to MY BEST FRIEND of almost 25 years! Lots of people refer to the spouse as their best friend, CHRISTY is my best friend. There isn't a person on the planet I would want to spend every minute of every day with more than her. Christy has a passion for the Lord and His work and it is awesome having a partner like her to serve Jesus with. THANK YOU Christy, I LOVE YOU!

I'M JUST SAYING...I have been blessed with an incredible TEAM! I have the privilege of working with an amazing pastoral team who go above and beyond to see the Dream of Jesus come alive in New England through GRANITE UNITED. I wouldn't want to do ministry with any other team, I love you guys and your families, and I thank the Lord everyday for the chance to be part of such amazing people! THANK YOU pastors and pastors wives for always striving to bring glory to Jesus!

I'M JUST SAYING...I have been blessed with a phenomenal team of H.L.L.'s (HIGH LEVEL LEADERS). These are the people who work countless hours to make sure Jesus is high and lifted up at GRANITE. It humbles me every time I think of your dedication and watch how much you willingly as volunteers go ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. It is because of you that lives are being changed every week, I am so grateful that God has brought you into my life and our church, THANK YOU for all you do!

I'M JUST SAYING...I have been blessed with a SECOND TO NONE church family. Honestly if I wasn't a pastor the GRANITE family would be the family I would want to be a part of. I am so proud and honored to pastor such an amazing church family. Although we are not perfect, we are in this together! I love you church, and THANK YOU for loving me, dreaming with me, and working with me to bring New England to the cross of Jesus.

I'M JUST SAYING...JESUS YOU ARE WORTHY! THANK YOU JESUS for not only loving enough to doe for me, but for taking me and using me. I am blown away that you would choose me, but i want you to know I will give my life to see your dream for the world come true. My we never forget that although we are to give honor to whom honor is due, the truth is ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! I love you Lord Jesus, and THANK YOU for the privilege and honor of serving you in this capacity.

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to send us cards, emails, facebook posts, and so much more. I am humbled by your love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEADERS LEAD

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

Got To Love It