GREAT EXPECTATION


Question - The DREAM YOUR DREAMING right now, that vision that you have in your heart right now, HOW BIG IS IT? Is it manageable? Is it attainable? Is it SAFE? Team we are called to GO BIG or GO HOME when its comes to the DREAM OF JESUS, so we need to begin asking ourselves some questions. So My question is, HOW BIG IS IT, the dream , thats in your heart for what God has called you too. When you think about it, is it...
  • making your heart race a little faster
  • getting your pulse pumping and popping
  • taking your breathe away
  • keeping you up at night
  • forcing you on your knees before FATHER
  • WORTH GIVING YOUR LIFE TOO
  • WORTH ASKING OTHERS TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TOO
Our church, your ministry, is doing exactly what you EXPECT IT TO BE DOING. So do you...
  • Need to REFOCUS
  • Need to FEFUEL
  • Need to RELAUNCH
  • Need to RETHINK
  • Need to REDO
  • Need to RETRAIN
  • Need to RECAST
  • Need to REEVALUATE

Team GRANITE UNITED its time to put this baby into another gear. So consider the questions, because HERE WE GO AGAIN! I love what we get to do for Jesus, what a blast!!!!!!

Comments

  1. My heart is definitely pumping and my breath is constantly being taken away by what God has done in my life, and in the lives of people from Granite and elsewhere. I want to be all I can be and do all that I can for Jesus. I wish there was more time in everyday so that I could do more and more! Thank you for this reminder and for keeping us focused Pastor. I think we have to consistently keep "RE"-everything so that we continue to do what we do and to bring more people to know God because that's what it is all about!! All Glory to HIM!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS