SALEM CAMPUS COMING TOGETHER

I am STINKEN EXCITED! There is so much going on, on the Salem campus in preparation for our campus relaunch. I am blown away by the people who are willing to step up and go the extra mile in preparing God's House for the next step in our Journey. Seriously, some of these guys are here 10 plus hours a day, like I said I am blown away and incredibly thankful for them everyone who is busting it to make this happen.

I can't help but think that all of this work ultimately comes down to one thing THE GLORY OF GOD. I know lives are going to be forever changed by Jesus, and people who Jesus died for will come to life and begin honoring God as their Lord and Savior, that's awesome! That's what makes all this hard work and long days worth every minute.

There will be a lot of cleaning to do this weekend and we need all hands on deck! I keep hearing over and over again I would be there but I don't know how to... Well if you can use a broom, wash a wall, clean a window then this Saturday from 10am-1pm is your time to shine. We will be having a massive church cleaning day and I encourage everyone to show up.

Okay that's it for now. Time to go home.


Comments

  1. Glory be to Almighty God through Jesus Christ our savior who make it possible for individual Christians to unite in our accord...and I'm using this opportunity to urge everyone to dedicate your time to work for God,so you may reap your reward in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It