Why we do what we do!

Last night I received the following email and it fired my up, so I thought I would share it.

Pastor Anthony,

let me start by saying Thank you! My daughter Christina started going to the youth group with a friend..and that has transpired into 6+ members of our family attending Granite United each Sunday morning. - I have not missed a week since we first went on Easter. Both of my girls ask me to go each week! My 19 year old daughter has been going to meetings and getting more involved on her own! Absolutely amazing!
I was raised a Catholioc all my life but like many others never felt like i fit in or really understood or learned a lot. I have been reading my new Bible since it was given to me on my first day and I feel so much better.
I have to admit...i have always been a skeptic of anything new - especially a new Church but at my own pace I have been trying to slowly find my way and get involved a little more. I truely would like to thank you and all members of Granite United for making me and my family feel so welcome!!
Have a wonderful evening!!
See you Sunday!!

AWESOME now if that doesn't throw some logs on the fire nothing will!


Comments

  1. I love hearing stories like this!!! I really love to see how God works in people's lives. A special shout out to all of the fabulous youth leaders we have who had the initial exposure to this family and bringing them to know God!!! Praise God for using us to reach more and more people for Him!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It