Post Easter Excitement

Well were a couple of days past Easter and as the dust settles and I look back I am grateful for a number of things:

1. A living Savior risen, reigning, and coming again!!!!!!
2. A church that is on fire for the DREAM OF JESUS
3. The newly saved that were brought into the family of God this weekend
4. Amazing leaders that refuse to sell out, step down, or walk away, but willingly give it all, step
up, and walk the way.
5. For our awesome network churches who take reaching New England seriously
6. For answered prayer
7. For spouses reaching spouses for Jesus
8. For the freedom to do church in a way that brings glory to God
9. For finally breaking 1,000 on our way to 2,000 with campuses everywhere

I love my Lord, I love my church, I love my family, and I love the fact that we get to do this all together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It