I'm Back!


But where did I go? I don't really know, how is that for an answer! This picture was taken at Caley's wedding shower where she received a lot of cool gifts that she has no idea what to do with, like all those pots and pans, lol! Things have been crazy busy with so much stuff going on in our church and in our family, most of it exciting, all of it requiring us to trust God!

Recently we had our one day staff retreat and I am so excited to see the growth of our team and how serious they take the mission on Jesus to reach New England by growing our church, multiplying campuses, and planting network churches. I am blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people most of which are volunteer leaders who just go the extra mile.

This weekend we start a new series called LEAVE YOUR MARK, a series on how our legacy will outlive all of us. I'm excited about this series as I think it will help stretch our church and challenge us to take the gift of life God has given us and make the most of it.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and get my BLOG ON, lol! Talk to you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE