Mission Mexico Day 2

I am sitting here exhausted trying to put into words what an amazing day today was. Remember we are running on less than 4 hours of sleep and just finished busting our butts for the past 12 hours. So this is going to be short and sweet and then I am going to go pass out. Some words i would use to describe today would be...

PROUD - Watching our church rise to the mission of Jesus in Mexico has been incredible. It will blow you away to hear what we are doing down here in the areas of construction, kids ministry, and church services. I caught myself today starring at our church people with a big smile on my face and thinking in my heart GO GRANITE!

AMAZED - Our church is running on less then 4 hours of sleep but that did not keep anyone from bringing their "A" game today. Our first stop was at a hospital where I watched our church handout copies of the Book of Romans, feed people, pray with people and help over 10 people connect to Jesus Christ.

HONORED - I am feel so honored to be the pastor of such an amazing church. People willing to extend the love of Jesus to people they do not know. I also feel honored that God not only saved me but has given me this chance to serve Him in the capacity that I do.

EXCITED - Knowing that Jesus is burning His mission for this world deeper into the hearts of our church people, how awesome is that.

The only thing that could have made this Mission better would be to have my beautiful Christy and family here with me. I miss them! Night.

Comments

  1. HEY P! we are praying for you all down there! your right our church is awesome and amazing! Wish i could be there with you. Be safe and dont hit anymore cows!!! BABS & FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor praying for all of you. It's great to hear what our church is doing. Kisses to all - don't drink the water! Have a great time. Mary & Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel honored just knowing that I know people who are doing such amazing things for Jesus and for the people you are helping in Mexico. Thank you for keeping us updated because it is truly an inspiration!!! We will be keeping up the prayers for everyone there!!! Patty Klinger

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO! Way to go Granite. Keep that fire burning. That part of Mexico won't be the same by the time you guys leave! :D. Once you touch a life, your fingerprints never disappear !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear how your doing...we are back here praying for you...and excited to know your lives and theirs are changed for ever...and as a side note, you will have in addition, some funny stories to go along with it...Glad your keeping your sense of humor...It was worth all the obsitcals to get there I bet. See you guys 1st Wed to hear more...Deb/Dan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It