MAN TRIP 2010

Just wanted everyone to know that Cody and I along with our friends the IDOL and Little Joey had an amazing time on our third annual man trip. Although it was a little cold and a bit rainy we made the most of our time away. We did both Universal Studio parks for two days, hit the Blue Man group, and like men! I love getting away every year with Cody and creating these memories, these are special times. Especially since the Codeman turned 16 this year. We are already talking about next year, maybe we will do a cowboy camp, or some deep sea fishing, maybe a walk-about. Who knows, all I know is that I am already looking forward to it.

I am a blessed man with an amazing family and church family. I don't deserve the blessings, but I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing me. My prayer as always is to take His blessings and to be a blessing. I don't want to squander the life and time God has given me. I want to invest all I have in my family, my church family, and God's kingdom work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS