HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To all my blog world followers (I believe there are 10 of you) I have something to share. Today is my awesome wifes birthday! So because a friend of mine has encouraged me to do some lists on my blog (Steven who is jealous of my writing abilities apparently) I want to list just ten things out of the million I love about my wife: DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............

10. Creative
9. Sold out to Jesus and His church
8. Makes me laugh
7. Amazing mom
6. Golf champion - Won the first annual Milas family vacation par three tourney!
5. Sensitive
4. Dedicated
3. Sweet
2. Beautiful outside and inside
1. My best friend

So there ya go. This may not be a life changing or ministry changing blog, but she has changed my life and made me a better man. I love you CHRISTY LYNN MILAS, HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS