All or Nothing

I don't know what you think of when you hear the phrase "ALL OR NOTHING" but it reminds me of one of the things the Apostle Paul said in his writings to the Romans Church.

Romans 12:1, "And so, dear brothers, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living sacrifice, holy -- the kind he can accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?"


I wanna be the guy who leaves it all on the field for Jesus, because He gave it all on the cross for me. I get one shot, one chance to make a KINGDOM IMPACT, and I don't want to blow it! Everyday is a new opportunity to do something that will last forever, and I don't want to miss my chance to make it count. I want to follow in the footsteps of my SAVIOR and leave it all on the field, THANK YOU JESUS!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It