Reflections on 2009


Let me share some of my 2009 HIGHLIGHTS
  1. God's AMAZING GRACE
  2. Growing closer to Jesus
  3. The privilege of another year SERVING MY SAVIOR
  4. Celebrated my 23rd wedding anniversary with the love of my life, CHRISTY
  5. Had an amazing vacation with my kids, parents, and friends
  6. Got to see people I care about come to Jesus
  7. Was blessed to see WARRIORS for JESUS rise up at GRANITE UNITED CHURCH
  8. Was part of seeing over 120 people follow Jesus in Baptism
  9. Blessed to know that all our church plants are healthy and growing
  10. Got to get away with Christy to Maine
  11. Spent time with dear friends from around the country
  12. Cody and I won our fantasy football league - more Cody than me
  13. Was incredibly blessed to be a blessing
  14. Moved our church to new location - at least when its not snowing, lol
  15. Saw our ministry team mature and lead on a HOLE NUTHA LEVEL
  16. Saw our church exercise faith which intersected with God's faithfulness
  17. Catalyst with team
  18. The huXtable - added over 100 new WARRIORS for Jesus in ministry
  19. Hanging with my kids at HAMPTON BEACH
  20. Houston Trip- Giving Joel Olsteen the blessing to meet my family
  21. Watching Cody catch a 35 inch fish in Bay
  22. Watching my daughter ASHLEY lead worship
  23. Watching my daughter CALEY pour her life into her girls
  24. Chillin with my HARLEY!

Psalm 103:1-5, "1 Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." NIV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE