MY BEST FRIEND!

For the THOUSANDS of people who follow my blog I thought I would take the time to tell you about MY BEST FRIEND! It is my amazing and beautiful wife Christy. I just had the chance to spend three days with her and some other friends in MYRTLE BEACH and what a great time we had. Christy and I have been MARRIED for what will soon be 24 YEARS and after all this time there isn't another person on the planet I would rather spend time with then her. Yep, I know what your thinking SAPPY, but I want everyone to know how blessed I am not only to be married to a beautiful lady but to be married to MY BEST FRIEND.

Christy is an amazing person who loves the Lord, His church, and the ministry. It is cool having a wife that not only supports me in the ministry, but is in the ministry with me. Christy is also a phenomenal mom to our kids. She is loving, caring, giving, sacrificial, faithful and a wonderful example to everyone who knows her. Christy is one of the most creative people I know, and she uses her gifts for God's glory investing her talents in His church, taking GRANITE UNITED to a HOLE NUTHA LEVEL. I could go on and on about how awesome she is, but I won't I think you get the point.

Christy makes me laugh, she makes me think, she challenges me, and Christy motivates me to be all I can be, and for that I am thankful. So in case your wondering, its true, I'm in love with my best friend!

Proverbs 18:22, "Find a good spouse, you find a good life—and even more: the favor of God!" MSG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It