Ministry "CHOICES"

"CHOICES" we all make them and they all have either positive or negative consequences. Because I want my "CHOICES" to be positive and have eternal value I have made the following "CHOICE"...

"CHOICE" #2 - TO POUR MY LIFE INTO PEOPLE

We can make the "CHOICE" to live for fame and fortune or for the one thing that actually matters in eternity, PEOPLE. Jesus didn't give his life so that I could attain STATUS, or accumulate WEALTH. And He certainly didn't lay down His life so that I could take the NEW LIFE He has given me and squander it. Jesus came to give His life for the one thing that mattered in eternity, ME, YOU, PEOPLE! PEOPLE matter to God, and because PEOPLE matter to God PEOPLE SHOULD matter to you, to me. One of the prayers I pray every day is actually taken from an OLD SCHOOL song, that says, "Let me see this world, dear Lord, as though I were looking through your eyes."

I have made the "CHOICE" to LIVE FOR THOSE JESUS DIED FOR! It's the easiest "CHOICE" I have ever made, NOT, but it is one of the "CHOICES" that I know I will never regret. The Scriptures I am often challenged by are found in Paul's writings...

Philippians 2:3-5, "Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had." NLT

My prayer is that I would DECREASE knowing that as I DECREASE CHRIST INCREASES, and when my life is consumed with CHRIST then what CONSUMED CHRIST will CONSUME ME, and what was CHRIST consumed with, PEOPLE. How do I know, He laid His life down for THEM, for US, for ME. Lord help me to always make the "CHOICE" to follow in your steps and to be willing to lay my life down for those you love! Help me Lord to always see PEOPLE through your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It