Ministry "CHOICES"

We are in a series at GRANITE UNITED called "CHOICES". We are journeying together working through our HURTS, HABITS, and HANG-UPS, not through will power but through HIS POWER. It's been a wonderful study so far and life changing. Well the theme of "CHOICES" really got me thinking about MY MINISTRY "CHOICES" so for the next few days I want to share the "CHOICES" I have made and am committed to concerning GOD'S CALLING in my life.

"CHOICE" #1 - It's All About JESUS

Even though there are pulls in every direction to do this and to do that, I have committed my life to doing ONE THING, and that is keeping MY LIFE and OUR CHURCH ALL ABOUT JESUS. I have made the "CHOICE" to lay down my life and my will to THE ONE who GAVE HIS ALL for me. Although I value the opinions of people, there is ONE VOICE I strive to be in tune with, and to obey, the sweet voice of MY SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.

I know this sounds either overly simplistic or super pious, and I also know there are plenty of times, I miss the mark, but the prayer of my life it to keep IT ALL ABOUT JESUS! I have made the "CHOICE" to LIVE FOR HIM and to SERVE HIM and I don't need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for or catered to! I have made my "CHOICE"! I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around! I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside! I cannot lose enough to cause me to quite! I have made my "CHOICE", His name is JESUS!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE