THANKSGIVING

20 Things I am THANKFUL for:

  1. An AMAZING God who loves me and has saved me
  2. An INCREDIBLE family who love the Lord and live for the DREAM OF JESUS
  3. My BEAUTIFUL wife Christy who is the love of my life
  4. My PRECIOUS Ashley who has a heart filled of worship
  5. My PRINCESS Caley who has a heart for Teenagers
  6. My CRAZY son who keeps us laughing
  7. My TOUGH dog Harley protector of our home
  8. My LOYAL parents who love both God and others
  9. My SERVING sister and brother-in-law who give without expecting to get
  10. A PASSIONATE church of Christ followers
  11. A DEDICATED team of leaders willing to pay the price for New England
  12. STRATEGIC church planting working to complete each other not compete with eachother
  13. The PRIVILEGE of serving on the mission filed of New England
  14. FAITHFUL friends who truly brothers
  15. The SACRIFICE of so many before me
  16. INDESCRIBABLE GRACE
  17. A FEARLESS church willing to fail in order to succeed
  18. For SURRENDERED people willing to take the Gospel to forbidden places
  19. For WONDERFUL husbands the Lord has and will provide my daughters
  20. For the OPPORTUNITY to pour my life into others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE