SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

So we have friends coming in from out of town tonight, actually they are more like FAMILY! We are so excited because this will be the first time they will be able to visit us in the home we bought 2 years ago. So with the ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL of our family my wife has called for an all out CLEANING and CLEANSING of our house. Now here is what you need to understand. My wife, CHRISTY, is one of the cleanest, neatest, awesome house keepers I know, so its not like the house was a mess or anything. However, my AMAZING WIFE has found a way to take our home to a HOLE NUTHA CLEANSING LEVEL, lol! So it got me thinking...

We just finished a series at church on PROPHESY. One of the coolest things we LOOK FORWARD too as CHRIST FOLLOWERS is the RETURN OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST - also know as the RAPTURE. The RAPTURE is when Christ comes FOR His church, the SECOND COMING is when Christ comes WITH His church. So even though we don't know exactly when Jesus will return we do know He is coming! And just like my family who arrive tonight at 11:45PM, yes PM, and have given us plenty of time to prepare for their arrival. Jesus too gives AMPLE TIME to PREPARE and READY ourselves for His UNANNOUNCED ARRIVAL. My prayer is that I will be putting as much EFFORT and ENERGY into CLEANING and CLEANSING (thats a funny word) myself spiritually, so that when Jesus does come, He will find me READY, FOCUSED, and POURING my life into His mission!

Now back to HOUSEWORK before CHRISTY see's me blogging, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE