NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED

Yesterday we kickoff a new series at church NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED. I just wanted to start my the morning and week off thanking Jesus for coming to pour His life into all the screwed up sinners of the world. I pray that I will never forget that I am nothing without Christ and that all to Him I owe. As a Christ follower I don't want to make excuses for not reaching New England, I want to make a difference. My prayer is that God will use my life GRANITE UNITED to break through and introduce an imperfect world to a perfect Savior.

Comments

  1. Pastor Anthony you are an amazing person I truly love the way that your church is growing I miss you very much! I wish that I was able to attend that awesome church of yours. Just hearing your family on the website that has your messages makes the spirit of the living god move through me, I am inspired to know great people like you christy, cody, caley and ashley as well as tom.. Please keep in touch and let me know how everything is going.
    Love in christ
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE