TIME OUT - MY FAMILY...#2


Beyond being blessed with being married to my best friend, Christy and I have been also blessed with three ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BEAUTIFUL AWESOME CRAZY kids! And because inquiring minds want to know, I want to share a little about them.

ASHLEY CHRISTINE - is our oldest, and she has forsaken her father, turned her back on me and went and got married, (okay, so I am still adjusting, lol)! I am so proud of Ashley, she is one of the WORSHIP LEADERS of our church, and has a huge heart for God. Ash married one of the MINISTRY LEADERS of our church Michael Tinney, who happens to be a very nice guy who also loves the Lord and serves God with all his heart. HOWEVER, he will never, oh never mind, lol!

CALEY CHRISTINE - our second daughter, the middle child! Caley just finished a year of Bible college. She is a passionate follower of Jesus and is an AMAZING LEADER in our STUDENT MINISTRY. Caley has promised me that she will never get married and that she will always remain daddy's little girl, or am I just making that up, I'll never tell! Although there is this guy named Tom who seems to be around our place a lot, I am sure he is juts lost.

CODY ANTHONY - aka HEIR TO THE THRONE - Cody is the man, and we enjoy golfing together, playing bball, and wiffleball on the beach. Cody is one of those type of kids that to be around him is to love him, and no I am not biased it's the truth. Unfortunately, about three days ago Cody went missing somewhere in his room. We believe he is still in there, just can't find him in his typical 15 year old guys room, lol! God has a unique plan for Cody's life and I am enjoying watching it unfold.

MY PARENTS - I just want to give an extra shout out to my parents, who are two of the most committed Christ followers I have ever known. They both serve out church full time for the Love of Jesus. Mom works in the office, and dad watches over the building. I am blessed to be able to share ministry with them. My sister and her husband also voluntarily work around the church several days of the week.

Well I hope this gives everybody a little insight into my family. And tomorrow we will continue with more leadership ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It