MINISTRY TEAMS


Its been said that great leaders help you go farther faster and I couldn't agree more. At GRANITE I am blessed to have an amazing TEAM made up of passionate followers of Jesus Christ who have bought into the dream of Jesus. If it were not for this TEAM the dream of Jesus who limp along, barley gaining any traction. What I have discovered is that when you have the right leaders in the right chairs around your leadership table God shows up in BIG WAYS! As a pastor I have discovered that the best thing I can do is to give my leaders permission to run! After-all Thoroughbreds are designed to run! As a pastor I know how important TEAM is and I want to encourage every leader to work and building a TEAM around you. Not for the sake of making you look good, or successful, but for the sake of the call of Jesus Christ, for the purpose of producing disciples. There is an old acronym for TEAM that goes like this - Together Everyone Accomplishes More. One of the mindsets behind building TEAMS is to remember it's not about you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It