God's Best Work

I am convinced that God is God and I am not, how's that for a revelation. Our God is AWESOME, His power is limitless and His abilities beyond anything we could wrap our minds around. With that said it blows my mind to think that God has chosen us to do His best work through. It's true, check this out...

Ephesians 3:20, "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." NLT

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible because it reminds us that God, who is God, has chosen to do His best work through us, giving us the ability to change this world through His power. If this is really true then why are so many Churches and Christians barley leaving a mark in this world? What can we do to see the great things of God? Lets talk...see you tomorrow!


Comments

  1. It's realizing that God has NO CHOICE but to use imperfect people, and because of that, I QUALIFY! And because I QUALIFY, I'm going to VOLUNTEER! :)

    May He get all the glory the more we surrender to Him. Good stuff, Pastor Anthony!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It