Dream Then What

I closed my last blog (by the way blogging is new to me) with a challenge to share you dream once you have recaptured it. I say recaptured because I believe almost every ministry leader starts out of the gate with the dream, but it gets lost along the way. Anyway, why is it important to share your dream, I mean does it even matter, after all it's your dream right? WRONG! It's actually God's dream/plan/vision for your life, and He wants you to share it. Let me give you a few good reasons why it is necessary to share the dream.

1. Sets you apart as the leader - You have just set the mark
2. Once it comes out of your mouth it takes it to a HOLE NUTHA LEVEL
3. You become accountable
4. God will show up

There are a few more things to why it is necessary to share your dream, but for now take a few minutes and jot some of things down that came to your mind as you were reading the four reasons I gave you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It