CHURCH - IT'S PERSONAL



CHURCH - Its not a building iITS A FAMILY. Families are about commitment, truthfulness, growth, they stick together through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin. Their enduring, intentional relational and they believe the best and want the best for each other.
Family is about putting the needs of others first despite the personal sacrifice, being faithful to promises made, holding one another accountable, cheering each other along, and dig in because there's too much at stake. 
There's a number of reason I take my church family seriously. See "I KNOW" the stories of the people who sit in the chairs, I know the struggles they face, I know the victories they've expereinced, the pain they bear and the healing they've found. 
My church has a name and its not only granite UNITED church, its THE NAME of every child, every teenager, and every adult who calls GRANITE HOME. 
So if you wondering why I'm so passionate about the church its really not that complicated THESE PEOPLE ARE MY FAMILY! And you need to know I take my family seriously! I will protect my family, I will protect my families unity, and I will do everything I can to love her, grow her, and protect her from hurt. 
Our family will not be for everyone, and thats okay because they are other great church families in the area. If GRANITES not for you we are okay with that, and we will encourage you to find a church family you where you can serve JESUS and find community. A church where you can win the lost and make disciples thats GODS PLAN. 
Yep, its called family and I'm honored to be part of the GRANITE UNITED FAMILY. The stakes are way to high to play games!  ‪#‎nothere‬ ‪#‎notnow‬‪#‎notever‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It