Ministry "CHOICES"

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” (Denis Waitley)

"CHOICE" #3 - I REFUSE TO GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS

I have made the "CHOICE" not to be the type of person who accepts the STATUS QUO especially when it comes to God's KINGDOM WORK. I REFUSE, absolutely REFUSE to be the person who looks back over his shoulder over time and is haunted by the thought of WOULD OF, COULD OF, but DIDN'T. The song MOTIONS by Matthew West describes some of what is in my heart...

I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking,
What if I had given everything,
Instead of going through the motions?

Without a doubt I believe I have been saved to be a KINGDOM IMPACT PLAYER and it's not because of what I bring to the table, it's because we serve and AMAZING GOD, and He is always looking for someone to do His work through. I'm that guy with my hand high in the air praying and begging USE ME. There is too much at stake to go through the MOTIONS OF DOING CHURCH. I want to see a REVOLUTION start in NEW ENGLAND and I know that won't happen unless I allow His all consuming passion burn inside of me, and I get up and do something about it!

I Anthony Milas have made the "CHOICE" to REFUSE to go through the MOTIONS!

Comments

  1. Wow. I don't want to regret not giving everything either. That's really convicting. Thank you for challenging me to be a more authentic follower of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It