Ministry "CHOICES"

I know I have taken some time to post the next ministry "CHOICE" I have made but here it is, ARE YOU READY!

"CHOICE" #4 - I HAVE MADE THE "CHOICE" TO WORK WITH A TEAM

Years ago I realized that there is NOTHING that can replace a QUALITY TEAM! For me there is NO GREATER JOY than ministering side by side with people who are as PASSIONATE about the DREAM OF JESUS as I am. As the LEAD PASTOR of Granite United Church I have the awesome privilege of working with some of the FINEST LEADERS I believe in the church world. So it is to my ministry team that I say THANK YOU because although ministry is not always easy, having all of you by my side ENCOURAGES ME and INSPIRES ME to keep on keeping on!

So the "CHOICE" to work with a TEAM has been one of the greatest "CHOICES" I have ever made, and I am thankful that the Lord taught me this lesson early in my ministry life. I want to keep this brief, so I will end by simply saying, I AM A BETTER PASTOR BECAUSE OF THE TEAM AROUND ME. I LOVE ALL OF YOU and couldn't imagine doing ministry without you (especially the G.U. Producer)!

"P"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

Got To Love It