STAYING FOCUSED 1

One of the things I have to work at is making sure I stay focused on what I know to be the DREAM OF JESUS for our church, because so goes the DREAM so goes NEW ENGLAND! Today I tweeted the following, " IS THE FUTURE CHANGE WORTH THE PRESENT PAIN". I know and believe in my heart that it is, but I don't know if there has ever been a time when I have felt the weight of the DREAM to be as heavy as I do now. I'm not sure why that is, but I do know I have committed my life to CHRIST'S CALLING, and I will not back down. My loyalty is to the Lord Jesus and I am committed and dedicated to both His kids and those who are far from God. Sad to say those who should give 100% to the one who gave His all for them, still want more from Him, that is very sad. But for those who are willing to GIVE IT ALL to make a FOREVER DIFFERENCE in this world, we together we will continue doing what needs to be done, changing what needs to be changed, and inviting those in who want to go forward.

The big question is, who really wants to pay the price to see done in NEW ENGLAND and at GRANITE UNITED what JESUS DREAMS OF? Many are called few are chosen. I want to run with the runners, and its time to shake off and cut off the dead weight that is keeping us from BEING THE CHURCH we are called to be. Life is short, eternity is long, and the stakes are too high to play games!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS

NEGATRON EASTER INVITE