TIME OUT - MY FAMILY...


I want to call a time out and talk a little about my family the next few days. I want to start with my beautiful and amazing wife CHRISTY. I can honestly say I am married to my best friend! My wife is not only beautiful but she is an amazing mother of three, impeccable home maker, and she is just cool to hang out with. We love taking the motorcycle out and riding up the coast taking pictures by the ocean and just finding a cool bench to sit and people watch. We have been married now for 23 incredible years. One of the greatest things about CHRISTY is she loves the Lord and loves serving Jesus giving Him her best. It is such a high having my best friend by my side, as together we are living for the DREAM OF JESUS for NEW ENGLAND. I wish everyone could be as blessed as I am. Tomorrow I will tell you a little bit about my oldest daughter, ASHLEY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE LOCAL CHURCH

LEADERS LEAD

FOUR BIG QUESTIONS